Nintendo of America Inc.
The worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., of Kyoto, Japan, manufactures and markets hardware and software for its Nintendo Switch system and the Nintendo 3DS family of portable systems. Since 1983, when it launched the Nintendo Entertainment System, Nintendo has sold billions of video games and hundreds of millions of hardware units globally, including Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, as well as the Game Boy, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS family of systems, Super NES, Nintendo 64, Nintendo GameCube, Wii, and Wii U systems. It has also created industry icons that have become well-known, household names, such as Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Zelda and Pokmon. A wholly owned subsidiary, Nintendo of America Inc., based in Redmond, Wash., serves as headquarters for Nintendos operations in the Americas. For more information about Nintendo, please visit the companys website at .
Nintendo is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a welcoming and inclusive environment in service to one another, our products, the diverse consumers we represent, and the communities we call home. We do all of this with kindness, empathy and respect for each other.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
- Oversees the Development Parts, NMI, and Starlight order processes; accurately fulfills order requests, repairs, returns, and provides basic technical support.
- Works with licensed partners, internal teams, and external customers to fulfill company requests.
- Processes orders, loans, rentals, repairs, and returns while responding to customer inquiries.
- Able to explain technical information and provide repair direction to non-technical personnel.
- Fulfills internal material requests and transfers.
- Acts as a liaison with NOA Licensing and NOA Credit for domestic and international account maintenance.
- Facilitates software and hardware updates for display, development, and Starlight equipment.
- Compiles data for usage in internal documents, status reports, cycle counts, and established metrics.
- Works with confidential hardware and software.
- Adheres to PCI Security standards when dealing with personally identifiable information.
- Inventory receipt, documentation, and distribution.
- Assists with systems testing and evaluation in related areas of business as needed.
- Follows documented safety/ergonomic guidelines and operating procedures at all times.
- Additional Duties for Senior Level:
- Coordinates and executes procedures and projects associated with the development, improvement, and compliance of departmental policies.
- Develops and proposes improvements to standard work and procedures on a continuous basis.
- Coordinates inbound and outbound shipments of confidential material.
- Processes requisitions for purchase orders.
- Provides feedback, updates, and documentation for online resources.
- Facilitates and builds relations between NOA and its global customers as ambassadors to achieve world class service.
- Provides display training to department staff and business partners.
- Responsible for facilitation of display builds.
SUMMARY OF REQUIREMENTS
- 1 to 3 years of related experience providing customer support (CRM), technical support, or another related field.
- Ability to recognize and qualify issues using analytical problem-solving skills and linear/logical troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of order processing systems, inventory, and shipping/receiving processes.
- PC skills (MS Office, Oracle, Natural Insights, Tableau)
- Understanding of basic industry technical terms.
- Familiarity with Nintendos franchises and intellectual properties.
- Additional Requirements for Senior Level:
- Three or more years of related experience providing customer support (CRM), technical support, or another related field.
- Extensive understanding of industry technical terms
- Associates in Business, Communications, Electronics or related field preferred.