Securitas Electronic Security, Inc. (SES) is a division of Securitas AB, the largest protective services provider in the world with over 370,000+ Securitas Heroes across the world.
SES offers a full portfolio of video, access, intrusion, fire and integrated systems and services. As a leading systems integrator and alarm monitoring company, we deliver the SES Difference, serving countless long-term clients with solutions and services that protect their people, customers, and assets.
SES is seeking technically minded individuals possessing experience with low voltage electronics specializing in electronic security solutions. Our teams are responsible for providing service on SES products at customer sites. The position provides customer contact for all post-installation problems on security systems and equipment, as well as, special project work, when needed.
- Respond to trouble tickets to ensure application uptime and system performance
- Work individually and as a team to diagnose and resolve application issues
- Execute preventative maintenance tasks to maximize application availability and identify system faults
- Perform routine configuration changes (user permissions, application configuration, etc.)
- Document all system modifications through a digital change control tracking system
- Produce quality technical documentation describing the conceptual and quantitative facets of system deployment, intended for both a technical and non-technical audience
- Perform pre-deployment end to end testing of all upgrades and major modifications
- Perform on site installations of software upgrades and major modifications
- High School diploma required or equivalent
- Familiarity installing and troubleshooting low voltage equipment
- Strong working knowledge of commercial access control, CCTV, burglary alarm, intrusion systems, and fire alarms
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Working knowledge of network communications and IP addressing
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Certifications in enterprise grade CCTV and Access Control systems a plus
SES offers comprehensive benefits including:
- Highly competitive salary
- Company training and industry leading certification program
- Company Vehicle
- Company Cell Phone
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Company Paid Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- 401K with 60% Match up to 6% of salary
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- Educational Assistance
- Exceptional growth opportunities
- Wide variety of employee discounts on travel, equipment, and more!