SharePoint Developer Location:
West Des Moines, IA, Phoenix, AZ, Charlotte, NC, Dallas, TX, San Antonio, TX Duration
: 12 months Start:
April 4, 2022 To apply
: Please email your resume in Word Format
to Paola Martinez at: and Reference Job Order #: 197895
or Click the Apply Button.
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
This is a Contract Opportunity
with our company that MUST
be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position
. Job Description / Duties:
Responsible for configuring and customizing SharePoint systems according to company specifications, building scalable web applications, writing and modifying code, debugging software, and training staff. Minimum Requirements:
Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer Job ID:
- Looking for 2 SharePoint Developers to develop sites and portals.
- Needs to have 5+ years of experience in SharePoint Development
- They will also be migrating to the cloud so experience with MS Azure is a plus.
- Proficiency in Programming languages and Frameworks.
- Skillful in highly functional UI/UX design processes.
- Testing and Debugging capabilities.
- A SharePoint developer should have excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional collaborative Skills.
JOB-197895 Publish Date:
06 May 2022