The employee will be responsible for, but not limited to, moving and positioning containers around the MBUSI CC container yard. Responsibilities
- Deliver containers and trailers safely while following all traffic regulations.
- System utilization and documentation of trailer and container moves.
- Communicate maintenance requests for trailers and containers to the team leader.
- Ensure that containers and trailers are delivered to and picked up from the correct dock door in a timely manner and set correctly on the yard.
- Maintain a motor vehicle record in accordance with Schnellecke standards.
- Maintain a Class A CDL License in accordance with Schnellecke standards.
- Miscellaneous tasks as assigned by management in accordance with skill level.
- Must obtain a CDL license.
- True and complete application (no omissions or falsifications)
- Must be able to pass mandatory drug screen
- Must be able to pass a background check per Schnellecke Standards
- Frequently able to walk/move around warehouse floor
- Must be able to lift up to 33 pound containers and place them in proper locations on a frequent basis