CVS Health is looking for hands-on, passionate, driven people who want to join a high energy and growing team to make a difference in customers' lives and who want to be on the forefront of digital innovation that aims to reinvent what a pharmacy and a health care company can be in the digital world. If you're passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you.
We are looking for an Android Engineer that will design, develop and test consumer-oriented Mobile Android applications in the Healthcare space.
The typical pay range for this role is:
- Minimum: 75,000
- Maximum: 167,000
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
- 4+ years of total experience as a software developer, working with modern software development frameworks
- 2+ years of experience with Mobile Android software development
- 1+ year of working with Kotlin
- 1+ yeas of experience with CI/CD and version control systems
- 1+ years of experience with RESTful APIs
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
- CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
- You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
- Experience working with Agile/SCRUM/SAFe Software Development Principles
- Experience with MVP and Clean Architecture
- Experience with Jetpack Compose, Flow and Hilt
- Experience with accessibility development
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience