Fullstack Developer (Sr. Software Engineer) Duration:
12+ Month Contract (NO C2C) Location:
Detroit MI Boston MA Charlotte NC or Irving TX REMOTE to start! To apply
: Please email your resume in Word Format
to Justin Farmer at: and Reference Job Order #: 173648
or Click the Apply Button.
Strategic Staffing Solutions ( S3 ) seeks a Fullstack Developer (Sr. Software Engineer) for a contract term at one of our top Financial corporations. This position requires that the selected candidate can be located in Detroit MI Boston MA Charlotte NC or Irving TX REMOTE to start! Description:
- Regarded across the enterprise as an expert in multiple identified areas of expertise with responsibility for developing standards and enterprise-wide best practices and for engineering complex, largescale technology solutions to address highly complex and cross-organizational issues.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs using Agile development practices.
- Maintains broad knowledge of other technology engineering disciplines and collaborating with other key experts to ensure we are making the right technology choices for the company.
- Translates advanced technology experience, an in-depth knowledge of the organizations tactical and strategic business objectives, the enterprise technological environment, the organization structure, and strategic technological opportunities and requirements into technical engineering solutions.
- Responsible for being an expert resource for architects in the development of target architectures to ensure that they can be properly designed and implemented through sound engineering practices.
- Maintains knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies and recommends innovations that enhance operations and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization.
- Provides expert counsel to senior technology leadership and advises and mentors others with the goal of knowledge transfer.
- Represents the company to external industry groups, influencing industry standards.
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
- 7+ years of software engineering experience
- An industry-standard technology certification
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Agile Methodology experience
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3), based in Detroit, Michigan, prides itself on being an international, woman-owned, $300+ million IT and Business Services Corporation with 30+ years of service. We are ranked 16th among the largest staffing firms in the US by Staffing Industry Report, 6 th largest IT Diversity staffing firm, and are one of five companies nationally certified as a Charter Partner with Staffing Industry Analysts. S3 provides IT consulting, customized project solutions, vendor management programs and executive search services to financial institutions, insurance, energy, oil/gas, telecommunication, government, retail, and health care industries worldwide. We have more than 3,600+ consultants and 31 offices in the US and Europe. S3 is also proud to be nationally recognized as both a Military Friendly and Military Spouse Friendly Employer. As an S3 employee, you are eligible for a full benefits package which may include:
Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401(k) Plan, Vacation Package, Life & Disability Insurance Plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, and Tuition Reimbursement.
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
Set the bar high for what a company should do, Create jobs, Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life, and improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving. Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer Job ID:
JOB-173648 Publish Date:
28 Aug 2021