To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category
Customer Success Group Job Details
Our Strategic Projects consulting team delivers large-scale, custom salesforce implementations. Engagements span across any Salesforce cloud product or solution, and often include multi-cloud implementations. Our Solution Architects and Solution Consultants lead consultative engagements with complex enterprise customers, partnering with key stakeholders to build compelling visions while advising and executing on strategies. They serve as hands-on advisors, using strong interpersonal skills, functional and/or technical knowledge, Salesforce product knowledge, industry experience, consulting experience, and knowledge of their clients business to deliver customer ROI.
We have a variety of functional roles open on our Strategic Projects team, send us your resume, and we will follow up with you, if your profile aligns with the required skills / experience.
Solution Architects are strong presenters and facilitators, obtaining customer acceptance by understanding and delivering the right strategic vision, and driving the difficult conversations vital to execute business strategies. They are proficient at analyzing issues and obstacles to determine root cause(s), weighing options, choosing appropriate courses of action, and measuring and revising strategy based on results. They interact with both technical and functional customers to understand requirements, analyze information, and design comprehensive solutions. They also show a strong understanding of typical business challenges faced by customers and common objectives. Solution Architects contribute to thought leadership and best practices - both internally in their Community and externally in the marketplace - and advocate for change across the organization.
Solution Consultants are strong presenters and facilitators, obtaining customer acceptance by understanding and delivering the right strategic vision, and driving the difficult conversations necessary to implement business strategies. They interact with both technical and functional customers to understand requirements, analyze information, and design comprehensive solutions. They also show a strong understanding of typical business challenges faced by customers and common objectives. Solution Consultants contribute to thought leadership and best practices, both internally in their Community and externally in the marketplace.
CPQ and Billing Skills:
- Relevant Salesforce CPQ platform experience (experience with Salesforce Billing)
- Understanding of Quote-to-Cash process best practices and underlying design patterns
- Understanding of common product pricing methods and practices
- Understanding of business processes in a billing department (e.g. accounting close, A/R, dunning & collections, etc.)
- Ability to configure Salesforce CPQ features (e.g. Product Bundles, Quote Templates, Product Rules, Price Rules, Approval Chains, etc.)
- Ability to configure Salesforce Billing features (e.g. Billing Rules, Tax Rules, Invoice Schedulers, Payment Schedulers, Payment Gateways, etc.)
- Functional understanding of key Product-to-Cash integration use cases and design patterns including: Product and Pricing Master Data Management, Account/Address Validation, Tax Calculation, Provisioning/Fulfillment, ERP, Accounting/General Ledger, etc.
Responsibilities for the group:
- Help clients consistently meet/exceed goals and metrics
- Deliver high client satisfaction (CSAT)
- Positively impact client renewals (when applicable)
- Generate positive feedback from internal teams and leadership
- Show continued professional growth and development
Preferred Qualifications and Skills for the group:
- BA/BS degree or foreign equivalent
- Relevant experience, including enterprise consulting experience, in a mid-to large-sized organization in positions of increasing responsibility
- Shown results leading customer and/or partner success stories
- Relevant Salesforce certifications and consulting experience are strongly recommended
- Travel may be required and varies depending on the client requirements
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $86,800. You may also be offered a bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: Accommodations
- PASSION: Passionate about Customer Success
- BEGINNERS MIND: Always learning; approaches each interaction with open mind; great listener and hands-on
- LEADERSHIP: Self-aware and strategic problem solver; proficient at building strong relationships
- COMMUNICATOR: Speaks and writes with clarity, brevity, and purpose; explains area of expertise clearly and confidently to others; influences and engages C-Level with authority and confidence
- STORYTELLER: Confidently and effectively facilitates and presents; ably defends point-of-view; keeps audiences engaged and delivers a clear and memorable message
- TEAM PLAYER: Proficient at collaboration and working with members of a team
- URGENCY: Ability to move fast and drive business value and results
- OHANA: Embodies Aloha culture; a great teammate that everyone enjoys working with and has a generous heart
- TRUST: Trusts the companys core values; shows integrity, transparency, and reliability
- ADAPTABLE: Excels in high levels of uncertainty and change
- COMMUNITY CHAMPION: Leads internal initiatives; actively contributes to the Communitys knowledge and resource base
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form () . Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with () or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
Salesforce is built on a set of four core values: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, and Equality. By making technology more accessible, we're helping create a future with greater opportunity and equality for all. This has taken our company to great heights, including being ranked by Fortune as one of the Most Admired Companies in the World and one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For eleven years in a row, and named Innovator of the Decade and one of the Worlds Most Innovative Companies eight years in a row by Forbes.
There are those who choose to work with the best and brightest. And then, there are those who want to do more than just a job. They are the ones improving lives, not only their careers. Having an impact now instead of later. Doing something thats so much bigger than themselves, an industry, and their company.
We believe everyone can be a Trailblazer. Join Salesforce and discover a future of new opportunities.