If you're looking to leverage your expertise to make a real difference in special education- you belong at TherapyTravelers. We Go All In we are fully invested in everything we do. Whether it's work or play, we bring our strengths and passion to give our team and our partners 100%. Apply today.
TherapyTravelers is partnering with an exceptional school district who is looking for several contract Special Education Teachers for the 2022-2023 school year:
- Location: Watts Mills, SC
- Duration: August 9, 2022 - June 2, 2023
- Onsite or Virtual: On-Site
- Full or Part Time: Full Time
- Schedule: 37.5 hours/week, Monday to Friday 7:50 AM - 2:50 PM for Elementary
- Grade/Age Levels: K4 to 2nd-grade and 6th to 8th-grade students
- Caseload description: Self-Contained - 6 students. Resource and Self-Contained class for Middle School and K4 to 2nd-grade primary Self-Contained class.
Your pay and benefits are important components of your journey at TherapyTravelers. As a valued and respected TherapyTravelers family member, you will enjoy a variety of health, financial, and security benefits:
- Competitive compensation packages for both local and travel positions
- Day 1 Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Day 1 PTO & Holiday Pay
- 401K match
- Weekly pay
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Wellness Program
- Continuing education reimbursement
- License reimbursement
- Bonus opportunities
- Referral bonus of $1000
- Our therapists are partnered with advocates and support leaders from day 1, industry exclusive support team in place from day one of assignment
The minimum qualifications for a Special Education (SPED) Teacher:
- 1 year of verifiable, professional experience as a Special Education Teacher within the last 3 years (may include residency or clinical practicum)
- Valid Special Education Teacher credential/license or in process in the state of practice
At TherapyTravelers, you will have the opportunity to apply your unique expertise to school-based special education as your singular focus. We offer stimulating and rewarding careers in a wide array of special education disciplines in therapy, behavioral & mental health, and more!
We appreciate referrals! In fact, 35% of our employees were sent to us by someone they know. Let us help your friends and family find a great place to call home and by doing so, you'll receive a $1,000 referral bonus. Ask your Recruiter to learn more!