Sports Support Specialist - Work at Home Req:
USA Work at Home
USA Work At Home Job Description: Do you dominate your Fantasy Sports league, year after year? Do you know the difference between trade bait, a sleeper and a vulture back? Do you have a strong opinion on whether IDPs or a Team Defense is the better option? Are you excited about the opportunity to bring that passion to your job? Were ready for you. We are now hiring Fantasy Sports Enthusiasts to provide customer support and player advice for one of the hottest platforms out there. In this role, you will support an interactive fantasy sports platform and provide superior fan experiences every day. Who We Are: At Sutherland, we help strengthen our clients' brands by improving how they work. We rethink the process and work together to streamline it, rebuild it, and deliver it back smarter than before. Behind every screen, click or command, at the heart of each process transformation, is our people. It takes big ideas, strong designs, new technology, and top talent from around the globe to explore what's possible. We empower and inspire our teams and leaders to simplify everyday tasks and interactions with a common goal: providing the best customer experience out there. We are Sutherland. Where people and process come together. What We Offer:
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Paid training & PTO
- Advancement opportunities 80% of our frontline leaders have been promoted from within
- Additional pay incentives as well as monthly rewards & recognition programs
- Employee Discounts
- EAP & Health and Wellness programs including a personal trainer dedicated to Sutherland
Excellent Internet connectivity:
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to type 30+ words per minute
- 1+ year of customer service experience
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written, as well as strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Efficient in website/digital navigation and interaction
- Strong knowledge of and passion for sports
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively in a fast-paced but remote -- environment
- Proficient in Microsoft programs
About us: As a digital transformation company, Sutherland rethinks and rebuilds processes for the digital age by combining the speed and insight of design thinking with the scale and accuracy of data analytics. We have been helping customers globally, across industries from financial services to healthcare, achieve greater agility through transformed and automated customer experiences fo
- Internet access speeds of 2 Mbps upload and 10 Mbps download the faster the better!
- In-house network, and a hard-wired Internet connection capable of continuously supporting outstanding call quality and high-speed response rates.
- Wireless and/or satellite Internet Service Providers are not compatible with our systems.
Our workforce has thrived in an environment of diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate our diversity and embrace it whole-heartedly. Sutherland is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to engage in personnel decisions, including those related to recruitment and hiring, and to administer our personnel policies without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, gender or sex (including pregnancy), national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran's status, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. There is no place for disrespect for cultural differences or insensitive stereotypes. We promote a positive work environment by conducting ourselves professionally and helping each other achieve our goal of One Sutherland Team, Playing to Win.