WHAT YOU'LL DO
As a dynamic and motivated Student Assistant, you'll be part of our Operations Team, where you will focus on safety & security. One of your main responsibilities will be the support of BCG s COVID-19 Task Force. The members of the task force handle all topics related to COVID-19, such as analyzing public sources on the epidemiological situation, staying informed about political decision processes for infection control (including their consequences for BCG), advising employees on questions regarding COVID-19, and entering relevant data into our COVID-19 databases promptly and completely. Communication and coordination with our stakeholders in Germany and Austria is another of your tasks. Finally, you'll support the performance of other tasks in safety & security and operations, such as incident response, risk analysis, and office management.
You'll report directly to the Operations Manager Safety & Security, who will be there for you during your orientation phase and support you in your professional development. You'll also consult closely with the BCG employees in Germany and Austria who coordinate our local infection control, usually virtually or by telephone.
YOU'RE GOOD AT
- You're interested in operations and particularly in safety & security topics, including especially infection control and the tasks described above.
- Your outstanding team and communication skills and your strong empathy set you apart.
- You're unfailingly flexible, proactive, and able to work under pressure.
- Absolute trustworthiness, discretion, and responsibility are a matter of course for you.
- You are very precise when performing detailed and complex tasks, and you gain the confidence of others with your structured work style, independence, and orientation on solutions.
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- You are currently enrolled at an institute of higher education.
- You have already completed internships or gained some practical work experience.
- You are proficient in the MS Office suite.
- Very good written and spoken German and English language skills complete your profile.
YOU'LL WORK WITH
You'll be part of a small team but work with many people and have numerous connections to different departments in the Düsseldorf office.