Today, System One stands as one of the largest integrated services and workforce solutions firms in the U.S. with more than 8,000 employees and consultants hard at work every day from more than 50 offices and hundreds of client locations. We are seeking production workers for a well-known candy manufacturing company. Pay is $16.50!
Typical job duties:
- Examine products to verify conformance to quality standards.
- Load and unload items from machines, conveyors, and conveyances
- Lift raw materials, finished products, and packed items, manually or using hoists.
- Examine and inspect containers, materials, and products to ensure that packing specifications are met.
- Clean work areas and equipment.
Typical physical capacity requirements:
- Must be able to walk/stand on concrete for 8 hours.
- Must be able to pick up 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Must be able to pick up 25 lbs. frequently.
- Must be able to use hands/wrist repetitively for packing.
- Must have visual acuity, with correction if needed.
- Must be able to tolerate watching conveyor belts that are moving quickly.
- Able to be around machinery.
- Must be able to tolerate exposure to tree nuts, ground nuts (peanuts), chocolate, wheat, whey, soy, coconut, and milk dust, and various cleaning solutions.
1st shift 7AM - 3:30 PM
2nd shift 3PM - 11:30 PM
3rd shift 11PM - 7:30 AM
Must be available to work overtime
System One, and its subsidiaries including Joul, ALTA IT Services, CM Access, TPGS, and MOUNTAIN, LTD., are leaders in delivering workforce solutions and integrated services across North America. We help clients get work done more efficiently and economically, without compromising quality. System One not only serves as a valued partner for our clients, but we offer eligible full-time employees health and welfare benefits coverage options including medical, dental, vision, spending accounts, life insurance, voluntary plans, as well as participation in a 401(k) plan.
System One is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, family care or medical leave status, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.