System Engineer w/m/d Network Security
Location: Germany - Bielefeld, Germany - Stuttgart, Germany - Ratingen, Germany - Hamburg, Germany - Hannover, Germany - Frankfurt, Germany - Ludwigshafen, Germany - München, Germany - Berlin, Germany - Dortmund, Germany - Köln, Germany - Wolfsburg, Germany - Leipzig, Germany - Bonn, Germany - Braunschweig, Germany - Gütersloh, Germany - Leverkusen, Germany - Ulm Job-ID: 42761 Business area: IT System Engineering (on-site or remote) Career level: Professionals
When it comes to network security environments, no one can fool you in a hurry? Then you are the right person to use your know-how to close the security gaps in your customers' systems. In addition, you will continuously develop your knowledge. Specifically, the following tasks await you:
- You configure, operate and debug security-relevant environments at your customers and test the commissioning of the hardware landscape.
- You integrate individual IT security components in the areas of firewall, load balancer and proxy and expand the security landscapes.
- As a central contact person at our customers, you hold all the strings for your area of responsibility in your hand.
- Experience in securing as well as troubleshooting complex IP networks in second and third level support.
- Knowledge of Cisco, Check Point, F5, Palo Alto and Fortinet products.
- Willingness to travel on business to support customers in the field
- Very good knowledge of German
If you're not sure if you meet all the criteria, apply anyway. We have fun to develop you further!
- Mobile working & flexible working hours - trust is good. Period.
- Vacation - time off pleasing? At least 30 days of vacation plus custom days, special paid leave and sabbaticals.
- Further development - We invest in you: internal or external training, manufacturer certifications, technical or management career, conferences, mentoring or coaching and much more.
- Culture - The "you" applies to us across all levels. We are approachable - and simply ourselves.
- Pension offers - The classic, but we still mention: capital-forming benefits and company pension plan.
- JobRad - Firmly in the saddle, whether private and official.
Computacenter is an international IT company with a 40-year success story. In Germany alone, around 7,000 people are driving the digital transformation forward: they develop IT strategies, implement new technologies or manage complex infrastructures - for the majority of DAX-listed companies as well as for major public-sector clients.
As an independent partner of all leading IT manufacturers (such as Microsoft, Apple, IBM, HP, Cisco, Intel), we are active in all relevant technology areas: from cyber security, cloud and artificial intelligence to agile software development and workplace solutions for the smart factory.
And the best thing about us? Quite simply: the people who work for us, in their diversity, with their potential and their individual life plans.
Sounds good? It is good! Apply now.
Your online application
We look forward to receiving your online application, regardless of gender, age, sexual orientation, nationality, ethnic and social origin or religion. Applications from severely disabled persons are welcome at Computacenter and will be given preferential consideration in the event of equal suitability.
Ready to apply?
The best way to do that is through our job portal. Just click on the "Apply Now" button and off you go!
Questions about the job?
Then email .