Systems Administrator (Enhanced benefits package!)
Job Category: Engineering
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: TS/SCI
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 50%
Type of Travel: Continental US What Youll Get to Do
Our team is seeking a Systems Integration Engineer to join the Navy Air Solutions Group to provide support and assistance to our NAVAIR customer as the primary point of contact for supporting a variety of NAVAIR systems. This role is based out of PAX River NAS. You will use your detailed knowledge and experience of Linux systems, Windows systems, and CISCO routers and switches to install, configure, troubleshoot, and maintain relevant components in the Navy Air platforms we support. You will work both independently and as a team member on projects dealing with a variety of computer system, network, and cybersecurity challenges. Duties and Responsibilities
Work with customers to install, configure, deploy, troubleshoot, and maintain a variety of computer and networking components and systems across various classified networks on airborne platforms Generate documentation and deliverables that support the lifecycle of the supported products and systems Collaborate with Cyber Security professionals to perform the security control assessments, determine residual security risks, prepare assessment test reports, prepare and assess test plans, and provide formal recommendations in support of authorization events.
Work closely with developers, quality assurance, security, and support teams to develop new systems, products, and capabilities Travel to CONUS and OCONUS customer sites to support installations, test events, and training Required Qualifications
These skills would be nice to have:
- Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and a minimum of 5 years of related experience
- An active TS/SCI clearance is required
- Current certification compliant with DoD 8570 IAT level I (COMPTIA Security +) (or the ability to get one in first 90 days)
- Significant experience with Linux and Microsoft Windows operating systems and system security (Command line experience a plus)
What We Can Offer You: Weve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post. Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives. We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities. We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nations highest priorities. For over 55 years, the principles of CACIs unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success
- Experience with system security and accreditation processes
- Previous experience with military Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) and overall Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) capabilities, operations, and related qualifications is considered a plus
- Ability to write code or scripts to automate software production processes
- Red Hat certifications
- CISCO certifications
- Knowledge of NAVAIR systems and processes to include MQL and EP3 platforms
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.