To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category
Customer Success Group Job Details
We are hiring Salesforce Technical Architects for the following industry verticals:
- AMER Commercial and Enterprise (Manufacturing, Auto, Energy, Travel, Transportation, Hospitality and Business Services)
- CMT (Communications, Media and Technology)
- FINS (Financial Services including Insurance)
- HLS (Healthcare and Life Sciences)
- RCG (Retail Consumer Goods)
- PubSec (Public Sector, Non-profit, and Education)
The Professional Services organization is passionate about delivering Salesforce's premier product and project offerings to ensure customers are getting the most out of the Salesforce Platform. We help customers accelerate their path to value with Salesforce, focused on making sure youre set up for long-term success to tap into the full capacity of the Salesforce platform, fast. We help you plan your strategic roadmap, and we make sure you are building Salesforce so that its easy to maintain and adapt down the road, minimizing potential technical debt.
Our organization is made up of thousands of the worlds leading Salesforce experts. We share our own 20 years of product best practices with your team and partners so that you have everything you need to achieve your goals. Technical Architect Role
Salesforce Professional Services is looking for multiple Technical Architect positions at various levels throughout the United States. As a Technical Architect, you will be serving as a strategic advisor and Salesforce product and platform expert to the companys largest, most complex enterprise customers. Here are some salient responsibilities the role entails -
- Serve as a trusted advisor to the client
- Identify and lead internal critical initiatives to grow the consulting practice; serving as an active contributor to the communitys overall knowledge base and expertise
- Guide customers and colleagues in rationalizing and deploying emerging technologies that drive increased business value
- Work collaboratively and having very strong communications skills, especially in teaching complex concepts, and creative, prescriptive thinking
- Identify and proactively manage risk areas and commit to seeing an issue through to complete resolution
- Manage customer expectations; negotiate solutions to complex problems with both the customer and third-party partners
- Review and correct project/program direction, approach, and key artifacts to keep programs on track and solutions extendable and maintainable going forward
- Work closely with Delivery Managers, Solution Architects, and directly with clients to architect technology solutions to meet client needs
- Contribute to a program vision while advising and articulating program/project strategies on enabling technologies including the Salesforce Platform
- 5+ years enterprise architecture or consulting experience
- Strong application design skills combined with strong data, integration, and security architecture skills
- Strong presentation skills. Able to effectively present and defend a point of view to a variety of audiences
- Thorough individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Able to effectively develop materials that are appropriate for the audience
- A great listener with the ability to connect with people in diverse roles
- Proven ability to analyze, design, and optimize business processes via technology and integration
- Resourceful and innovative thinker who can work through and solve problems
- TRUST: Trusts the companys core values; shows integrity, transparency, and reliability
- Good Teammate: Proficient at collaboration and working with members of a team
- COMMUNICATOR: Speaks and writes with clarity, brevity, and purpose; explains the area of expertise clearly and confidently to others; influences and engages C-Level with authority and confidence
- Bachelors degree (or its foreign degree equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering (any field), or a related quantitative subject area. Equivalent demonstrable work experience in lieu of a degree will be considered
- Ability to convey and convince customers of best practices at various levels within a large organization
- Application design and development background
- Travel may be required and varies depending on the client requirements
- Strong Enterprise Architecture background would be favorable
- Relevant Salesforce experience is desired
- Highly beneficial to have any Salesforce product certifications prior to joining:
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator
- Platform App Builder
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant
- LEADERSHIP: Self-aware; proficient at building strong relationships
- Inspiring leader: Strong point of view and executive presence. Confident, but not arrogant, a great storyteller
Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and, our world.
Salesforce is built on a set of four core values: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, and Equality. By making technology more accessible, we're helping create a future with greater opportunity and equality for all. This has taken our company to great heights, including being named one of the FORTUNE "100 Best Companies to Work For" for 12 years in a row.
There are those who choose to work with the most creative. And then, there are those who want to do more than just a job. They are the ones improving lives, not only their careers. Having an impact now instead of later. Doing something thats so much bigger than themselves, an industry, and their company.
We believe everyone can be a Trailblazer. Join Salesforce and discover a future of new opportunities. For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $121,800. You may also be offered a bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: Accommodations
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form () . Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with () or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
Salesforce is built on a set of four core values: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, and Equality. By making technology more accessible, we're helping create a future with greater opportunity and equality for all. This has taken our company to great heights, including being ranked by Fortune as one of the Most Admired Companies in the World and one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For eleven years in a row, and named Innovator of the Decade and one of the Worlds Most Innovative Companies eight years in a row by Forbes.
There are those who choose to work with the best and brightest. And then, there are those who want to do more than just a job. They are the ones improving lives, not only their careers. Having an impact now instead of later. Doing something thats so much bigger than themselves..... click apply for full job details