- Excellent starting salary plus incentives
- Comprehensive employee benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, health and dependent daycare funds, life and disability protection
- Paid vacation time, sick time and 11 company paid holidays
- 401k (with up to 4% match)
- Up to $5,250 tuition reimbursement
- 3 or more months of job-related experience, including cashiering or bookkeeping, client service, and sales with established goals is required
- Strong organizational skills; basic skills in math, negotiation, and problem solving
- Effective verbal and written communication skills; proper phone and email etiquette
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills; excellent customer service skills
NOTE: higher levels of experience may be considered for a higher level role in the same job.
More than 130 years ago, we started with core values that never go out of style: listen, learn and help businesses and individuals reach their goals. Our financial strength and stability are key reasons Forbes names us one of the Best 100 Banks in America the past five years.
With more than $16 billion in assets and over 150 locations throughout Washington, Oregon, Idaho, and California, we understand our role in the economy and take that responsibility seriously. In addition to offering a source of capital to personal banking clients and businesses of all sizes, we place a high importance on employee volunteerism and donate millions of dollars each year to community organizations.
Banner Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, age, disability or protected veteran status.