Apply for this job now
Teller (PT 32 hrs w /benefits) - Harding Pike Nashville, TN
- Nashville, Tennessee
- Job Type
- 20 Jul 2022
Apply for this job now
The position is described below. If you want to apply, click the Apply button at the top or bottom of this page. You'll be required to create an account or sign in to an existing one.
If you have a disability and need assistance with the application, you can request a reasonable accommodation. Send an email to Accessibility or call (accommodation requests only; other inquiries won't receive a response).
Regular or Temporary:
Language Fluency: English (Required)
1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Responsible for delivery of superior quality teller service to clients while adhering to corporate, regulatory and audit guidelines. Provide timely and efficient completion of client transactions while maintaining accurate records and thorough proper handling of all monies assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Ensures a consistent client service experience through primarily handling clients' transactional needs, including accepting deposits and loan payments, verifying cash and endorsements, cashing checks within limits, issuing money orders, cashier's checks and redeeming savings bonds.
2. Perform more complex transactions (with assistance as necessary) such as: large commercial deposits, close out transactions, cash advances.
3. Provides professional client service, ensuring a consistent experience by engaging clients with smiling, courteous conversation and an Enthusiastic Positive Attitude while conducting transactions and uncovering needs.
4. Supports team sales process by checking for client offers and referring clients to the appropriate branch team member or specialist when a non-transactional client need or opportunity is identified.
5. Participates fully in all components of the established Truist Retail Community Bank Leadership Routines.
6. Commits to advancing individual and product knowledge to better serve consumer and business clients by attending sales, service and product knowledge meetings and all applicable training classes and web-based learning.
7. Adheres to internal controls, operational procedures and risk management policies. Stays informed of all changes in policies and procedures to ensure compliance with current guidelines.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. High school diploma or equivalent education and related training
2. One year teller or equivalent experience
3. Good interpersonal and communication skills, including a desire to interact with clients and prospects
4. Ability to use office equipment and perform basic mathematical functions
5. Willing and able to follow written and verbal instructions and work under established guidelines
6. Demonstrated ability to deliver excellent client service and provide team support
7. Ability to travel to accommodate temporary staffing needs as required
1. Demonstrated ability to uncover referral opportunities
2. Knowledge of advanced or complex branch transactions
3. Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities under time constraints
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace.
EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
- Job Reference: 662923811-2
- Date Posted: 20 July 2022
- Recruiter: SunTrust
- Location: Nashville, Tennessee
- Salary: On Application
- Job Type: Permanent