Alliance HealthCare Services is a nationwide organization headquartered in Irvine, California. With the help of our 2,500 Team Members, our company provides exceptional care through our three divisions: Radiology, Oncology, and Pain Management. Together we are One Alliance committed to serving our patients and customers as An Incredible Team Making an Incredible Difference. What Youll Do at Alliance:
What Youll Bring to Alliance:
- Pre and post trip inspections, transport units, set-up and take-down procedures
- Complete required paperwork on a daily basis
- Perform minor repairs as needed
What Alliance Will Provide to You:
- Valid commercial drivers license in the state of residence and DOT Medical
- 1 yr. commercial tractor trailer exp., FMCSR knowledge, basic computer skills
- Able to work any schedule Monday Sunday, including 2nd & 3rd shifts
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Paid Time Off: vacation, sick, holiday & float days
- Plus much more!
A division of Alliance HealthCare Services, we are an equal opportunity employer and we believe in strength through diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
CDL license, truck driver, OTR, local, regional, long haul, driver, class A CDL, semi driver, tractor trailer, over the road, trucking jobs, class A license, lowboy, flatbed, dry van, trailer, company driver, company truck driver, cdl class A Job Locations US-VA-Emporia US-NC-Rocky Mount US-VA-Emporia US-VA-Petersburg US-VA-Newport News US-VA-Suffolk ID 29 Category Transportation/Logistics Position Type full-time