Launch your career as a Truck Driver for WESCO. We are hiring immediately for a full time Non-CDL Driver! We will teach you about distribution and supply chain techniques valued by Fortune 500 companies around the globe. We are WESCO. We enable the connected world - you help turn on the power. What's in it for you:
In addition to best in class benefits (insurance, PTO, 401k, etc.) we offer:
Hours: Monday - Friday Here is what you can expect:
- A CAREER
- Employee referral rewards
- Tuition reimbursement
- National discounts on commonly used items (phone plans, Whirlpool appliances, etc.)
What you need to apply:
- Pulls orders to match manifest and ensures manifests are complete and accurate
- Loads truck with merchandise to be delivered as well as unload merchandise for customer
- Makes contact with customer if not present. Provides assistance to resolve customer issues
- Complete tasks such as loading, unloading, sorting, picking, stocking, staging, fabrication and transportation of goods
- Install protective devices such as bracing, padding, or strapping, to prevent shifting or damage to items being transported
- Will work in the warehouse when not on the road delivering and interacting with customer accounts
Who is this company with all these great things to offer?
- Valid driver's license and clean driving history
- Delivery driving experience
- Proper licensing relative to equipment
- Forklift certification preferred
- High school diploma or GED
We are WESCO. We enable the connected world. We are a leading global distributor of Network, Security, Electrical and Utility Power Solutions. We are proud of our culture of ethics, honesty, diversity and growth. We reward initiative and original ideas. WESCO employs individuals around the world. We seek out and encourage diversity of thought and experience. Our differences strengthen our company and enrich our culture. It's safe to say, you will be welcome here. Don't miss out on this opportunity. Apply Now!
Due to Covid, when you come onsite for an interview-masks are provided and required. We also social distance to keep you and our team safe.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
WESCO International, Inc., including its subsidiaries and affiliates ( "WESCO "), is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. It is the policy of WESCO to not discriminate against any job applicant or employee based on age, race, religion, color, handicap, sex, physical condition, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status or any other protected status. This policy includes but is not limited to the following: recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, compensation, selection for training including apprenticeship, layoff, or termination.