Do you love building a UX culture and working with enterprise products? Your UX experience will help form our new user experience practice within our Enterprise Transformation Office (ETO). You will join a group central to the success of our portfolio of enterprise projects.
As a UX Designer, you will be an essential contributor in creating engaging UX/UI solutions and concepts for all platforms. Using a customer-centered approach, you will help design and provide tangible artifacts that make the experience more accessible, efficient and usable. You will communicate the rationale behind your decision to other teams. You will implement UX best practices, trends and digital experiences for new and existing applications and websites. You will help create our next generation of digital products for our clients, prospects and employees and contribute to a growing UX practice model. You will report to the UX Lead who will aid in your training for this role and professional development for future growth opportunities.
- Create sketches, storyboards, user flows and other tangible outputs to communicate concepts, interactions and design UIs
- Gather and evaluate user experience design requirements in collaboration with the broader team
- Troubleshoot UX problems
- Design experiences that improve the product value in an iterative Agile/ Scrum working model while to support engineers delivering implementable features
- Promote design guidelines and best practices
- Strengthen the UX culture through promoting UX
- 3+ years of relevant UX design experience with a portfolio that shows application project design
- Experience facilitating and running UX workshops
- Experience producing artifacts like wire frames, testing guides, and experience maps
- Ability to take ideas and concept them into designs
- Experience working in an agile methodology
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team - it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things - so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER