Canadian Executive Search Group (USA), a division of Arrow Workforce Solutions, has an immediate opening for a Licensed PE Senior Water Resources Engineer of Water Distribution in the Orlando, Florida area for a Local Government client.
Location: Orlando, FL
SHIFT: FULL-TIME (long-term CONTRACT) MAY GO OVER PERMANENT
Pay Rate: 52.00-65.00 HOURLY + BENEFITS
Assist the Water Engineering Manager with engineering business goals and functions such as consultant and contractor procurement, agreements, and budgets. Ability to perform analyses to determine type, size, quantity, timing, and cost of long-range water system infrastructure improvements, including production, transmission, and distribution networks. Conceptualize, as well as design, estimate, procure, and manage water transmission and distribution system improvements. These projects may include capital expansion, capital improvement (pipeline) and roadway construction coordination projects. Coordinate with Water Production and Water Distribution Construction and Maintenance groups.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Working knowledge of all, but not limited to, the following: Construction activities, equipment, and operational practices; Geographic Information Systems (GIS) maps, municipal property appraiser maps, google maps, and other maps references;
- Engineering plans, specifications, permit drawings, and surveys; Consultant and contract proposal requests, including technical specifications; Consultant's
- Competitive Negotiation Act Florida Statute; o Project management including budgeting, scheduling, and cost estimating;
- Familiarity with all, but not limited to, the following: o Invoices and other Purchasing procurement documents); o Adjacent municipal waste and reclaimed water system(s); o Computer simulation hydraulic model (infowater); o Software Applications (i.e. AutoCAD, purchasing procurement internal programs); o Related industry, organizational and departmental policies, practices, and procedures; legal guidelines, ordinances, and laws;
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related Engineering discipline from an Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET) accredited college or university
- engineering calculations specific to fluid dynamics and other job-related engineering calculations;
- Ten (10) years of experience in Water or related Engineering
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.) and standard office equipment.
Those interested are encouraged to send resumes directly to mirna@