Apply for this job now
Weekend Warrior LPN - Up to $30/hr
- Luverne, Alabama
- $30.00 Per Hour
- Job Type
- 3 Sep 2022
Apply for this job now
Our Weekend Warrior program is ideal for those that need a flexible weekend schedule with a great hourly rate!
Definition - a LPN who works a shift on the weekend that whether it be 8, 12, or 16 hours in duration. A weekend begins with 2nd shift on Friday.
Employee status - part-time is less than - 32 hours or more per week. Fulltime is 32 or more hours worked per week
Schedule requirements - must work every weekend, no permanent assignments within the facility
Rate of pay - between $25/hour and $30/hour, eligible for facility approved shift differentials. Must have at least 1 year of experience.
Attendance - must be capable of regular attendance. More than three (3) days called off will result in removal from the Weekend Warrior Program
Join our family as a Licensed Practical Nurse and help care for those that cared for us when we were young. Working with us means being part of something special: a team that is passionate about making an impact on our patients' lives each and every day.
As a Licensed Practical Nurse with our facility, you may perform a variety of duties that provide optimal patient care to our residents. Typical job duties and tasks of our LPN Charge Nurses include:
• Taking a patient's temperature, blood pressure, and other vital statistics
• Completing basic patient care tasks, such as changing a bandage or inserting a catheter
• Observing the patient for changes in their health, mood, and behavior, and subsequently reporting any concerns to an RN Unit Manager or the Physician on duty
• Listening to a patient as they tell you about their family
• Preparing patients for their care, describing procedures ordered by their physicians, and listening to any concerns or grievances they have
• Administering medication to patients as prescribed by their physicians
• Providing patients with immunizations
• Working with or mentoring CNA's or NA's to provide optimal care to our patients
Our culture of compassionate care and collaboration is founded on more than just the services we provide our patients; it is expressed in the values we live. We encourage and empower each employee to keep learning and growing by providing the resources to deliver a better way to care. With us you'll find something totally different and more satisfying: A career that is challenging, inspiring and rewarding. Maximize your talent and join a team that is committed to setting the standard for better healthcare with this engaging opportunity.
• Licensed Practical Nurse in good standing and meets all applicable Federal and State licensure requirements
• Basic nursing competency skills
• Experience with electronic medical records and documentation
• Graduate of accredited school of licensed practical nursing
Benefits (for full time employees):
• Blue Cross/Blue Shield Health Insurance (low cost!)
• Dental Insurance
• Paid Holidays
• Very attractive employee referral bonus plan
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
"Our Family Caring For Yours"
- Job Reference: 703037473-2
- Date Posted: 3 September 2022
- Recruiter: Luverne Health and Rehabilitation, LLC
- Location: Luverne, Alabama
- Salary: $30.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Permanent