Our client are looking to recruit experienced and enthusiastic Welders to join their team based in Northwest Greater Manchester.
This is the perfect opportunity for an enthusiastic and dynamic person to thrive, working within a successful and vibrant team.
Shift Pattern: 6:30am - 16:30pm Monday to Thursday
- To review engineering drawings for parts to be fabricated/welded
- Perform welding/plating activities
- Ensure tolerances and parameters are met to satisfy quality and output
- Ensure production timings are met/exceeded
- Follow company rules and adhere to procedures & Health and Safety standards
- Work as part of a team to produce orders on time and within customer expectation/quality requirements
- Carry out and record daily/weekly/monthly maintenance and safety checks
- Ensure correct marking up of component parts
Ideal experience in either TIG, MIG or STICKOpportunity for these positions to go permanent