Come see why Wesley Enhanced Living is Ranked #4 in the Nation as a Best Workplace in our industry!
The Wellness Nurse LPN (WELLLPN) is responsible to make a compelling difference in the lives of our residents through providing excellence in wellness and innovation in aging services. The WELLLPN is responsible for strategic leadership, program development and implementation, and overall administration of Personal Care Services in accordance with community and resident needs, government regulations, projected industry changes, and WEL policies and procedures.
Wellness Nurse LPN (WELLLPN) Nurse would:
- Develop both long term and short term strategic plans to ensure overall growth and development of Wellness Services within Wesley Enhanced Living
- Maintain and update knowledge of prospective changes within the Personal Care/Assisted Living industry both within the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and throughout the United States.
- Takes an active role in local and regional Senior Services professional Associations.
- Provide on-going and timely communication on resident status with families and/or resident support systems to promote positive and informed relationships.
- Establishe outreach and education efforts throughout the community to promote a better understanding of Wellness services.
- Establishe outreach efforts in local colleges and secondary schools to develop opportunities to promote employment opportunities within Wesley Enhanced Living.
- Direct the clinical operations and supervisory activities clinical staff, evaluates adherence to performance standards.
- Develop a schedule of staff educational opportunities including in-services, equipment/technology training, continuing education, and membership and/or certification in Aging and Geriatrics.
- Perform other duties as required.
At Wesley Enhanced Living (WEL) our employees love what they do because we have created an environment of possibilities to help them learn, grow, and have the opportunity to make an impact each and every day.
At WEL, you will be paid a competitive compensation and enjoy a generous benefits package including schedule flexibility!
Some of our benefits include:
- Health Insurance (including prescription and vision)
- Dental Insurance
- 401(k) plans
- Wellnes program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Other generous benefits
WEL is ranked #4 in the nation on the 2021 Fortune Best Workplaces in Aging Services list, and has been a Certified Great Place to Work for the past four years in a row. We got here because of our amazingly talented employees and their commitment to our mission of making a compelling difference in the lives of our residents!
We welcome your application and invite you to visit: to learn more about our 130+ year young organization, our enhanced living philosophy, and our award winning team of employees.
For the safety and protection of our residents, employees, and visitors our organization requires that all staff members receive the COVID-19 vaccine and the booster.
New nurses are welcome to apply!
An Equal Opportunity Employer | A Mandatory COVID-19, Booster Influenza Vaccine Employer
Education or Degree Requirement:
- Graduate of accredited School of Nursing.
Licenses, Certifications, Registrations:
- Current license with the State of Pennsylvania for Licensed Practical Nurse.
- CPR Certification