N-Hance is an innovative and affordable cabinet and floor renewal service that renews wood cabinets and floors without the dust, inconvenience and noxious fumes associated with traditional refinishing methods. Established in 2001, N-Hance Wood Renewal has been franchising since 2003.
We are growing and looking for an individual to fill a full-time position of wood refinishing technician. This is year-round, consistent work. No experience necessary; we are willing and want to train you in this trade.As a Technician, you will be responsible for:
To qualify for this position you must:
- Masking and cleaning cabinet doors and drawers
- Transporting cabinet doors and drawers
- Cleaning and sanding frames
- Maintaining and cleaning tools
- Using waterborne and shellac based paints
- Previous experience masking, painting, or spraying cabinets is a plus but not required
- High attention to detail
- Have a valid driver's license, insurance and vehicle
- Have clean driving record, within the past three years
- Have a willingness to take something old and make it look brand new again
- Be available 5 days a week Mon-Fri between the hours of 8am-5pm
- High school or equivalent (preferred)
- Ability to work multiple locations
- Flexible Schedule
- Vacation/Paid Time Off
- Paid Holiday's
- Earn Monthly Bonuses
- 401K / IRA match
- Training and Continual Education
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Overtime pay 1.5x
Compensation: $16.00 - $17.00 per hour
N-Hance Wood Refinishing is an innovative service that refinishes your wood cabinets and floors without the inconvenience, expense, and noxious fumes associated with traditional refinishing methods.
With over 500 franchise locations across the United States, N-Hance has been one of the fastest-growing franchises in the nation for six consecutive years. Our proven business model and proprietary processes continue to attract the best and the brightest entrepreneurs who recognize the niche role N-Hance plays in the $425 billion home improvement industry.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Nhance.