Manpower UK are recruiting on behalf of our global travel client for an Workforce Manager to oversee the day to day Analysis of KPI's within their Contact Centre located in Edinburgh.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support to achieve service level and efficiency targets from Work Force Management perspective
- Real-time monitoring of service level and providing suggestions to service team
- Drive day to day activities to ensure the demand, resource and real time management is effective
- Work closely with team leaders to constantly monitor staff movements in line upon forecast plan
- Implement improvement measures to ensure SLAs are well met
- Creating weekly and monthly shift patterns, to support both business and employee needs Ø You will report to the Workforce & Data Supervisor and will also coordinate with key stakeholders from headquarters.
- Fluent in English
- Good communication skills to build up effective collaboration (both here in Edinburgh, and across our global sites)
- Attention to detail and an analytical approach
- Understands the intricacies of forecasting and knows how to build a robust plan that accommodates for variation
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Strong time management skills, and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Contact Centre experience
Interested? Please forward your CV in the first instance.