Yard Truck Driver - Class C - Home Daily - Penske Logistics (Job Number:
) Immediate Opportunities: Full-time Non-CDL / Class C Yard Drivers
You will drive:
- $22.50 per Hour
- Local, home daily
- OT After 40 Hours
What you will do:
- Late model, Penske Truck Leasing trucks
- Best-in-class specs designed for comfort
- Moving box trucks and 53' trailers in and out of dock as directed by management
- Assisting operation with other duties or deliveries based on customer volume
Comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Sunday-Thursday, with evening start times
- 2 consecutive days off per week
- Paid vacation and holidays day 1
- Generous retirement benefits
- Excellent health care coverage-medical, dental, and vision
- Short and long-term disability; life and AD&D insurance
- Company-provided uniforms and safety footwear
- Employee discount benefit program
- Driver referral bonus program up to $5000 per referral
- Safety incentive program
- Premier Driver Recognition Program
Ready to put your truck-driving career in high gear? Make the shift and fuel your career as a CDL Class C Yard Truck Driver for Penske. When you join Penske, you join a team of professional truck drivers committed to delivering products safely and on time. And were proud to haul freight for some of the worlds leading brands. (Yes, were more than just the yellow trucks.)
But its more than that. Its about incredible customer service and building relationships with your accounts. When you drive for Penske, youre representing Penske, but youre also representing your clients. In fact, youll probably be driving their branded trucks and wearing their uniform.
Youll be on the move with Penske and so will your career. We have tons of training opportunities for you. And with locations across the nation, you can also move to a new city.
Best of all, youll be with a stable, nationwide company that is known for having the best equipment, great management, clear communication and a fantastic safety record. We pay every Friday, and for most of our driving positions, youre home daily. Yes, daily. Are you ready to take it to the next level? Come drive for Penske. Qualifications:
- Valid CDL Class C license required
- Currently hold, or ability to obtain, a non-excepted interstate DOT medical card required
- 1 year of documented relevant driving experience in the last 5 years required
- 3 years DMV/MVR record with two or fewer moving violations or accidents
- Follow all federal and/or state laws, regulations, and/or agency rules, standards and guidelines
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening required.
- This position is regulated by the Department of Transportation or designated as safety sensitive by the company, and the ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is required. Associates must have the ability to accept responsibility for their own safety, as well as the safety of others.
The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The associate must be able to see and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate will be required to move frequently, stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50lbs/23kg and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100lbs/45kg.
- The associate must be able to legally operate a motor vehicle and safely and frequently enter/exit the vehicle as well as the rear cargo area.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer. About Penske Logistics
Penske Logistics is a wholly owned subsidiary of Penske Truck Leasing. With operations in North America, South America, Europe and Asia, Penske Logistics provides supply chain management and logistics services to leading companies around the world. Penske Logistics delivers value through its design, planning and execution in transportation, warehousing and freight management. Visit to learn more. Work Locations
16913 NE Cameron Blvd
16913 NE Cameron Blvd
Portland, OR 97230 Primary Location
: United States-Oregon-Portland Job
: Req ID: